The FlexoCleanPick is a compact cleaning unit designed to optimize the quality and productivity of flexographic direct print on corrugated board. By wiping with “kiss touching” over the plate, the system keeps the image areas of the plates/stereos clean, paper dust and debris will be picked up and the risk of “hickies” is minimized.
With the Flexo Clean Pick there are no stoppages for plate cleaning required, since it allows to print while cleaning. No waste is created during that process.
Fluid supply is available for cleaning of plates with higher effectivity if required.
To protect the cleaning head from damages by jammed boards on the cylinder, a special break away design of the head is implemented (patent pending).
- No manual cleaning required – less risk for operator
- Short ROI
- 13m cloth length per roll will lead to long intervals for cloth change
- Exact plate thickness adjustment (manual) , motorized version optional
- 200mm cleaning width – Fast cleaning with less movement of the unit
The Flexo Clean Pick can work in multiple cleaning modes (Continuous, spot, intense spot and others) and is easy to install on both new and existing machines.
- Motorized plate thickness adjustment available - makes faster ready times
- Signal exchange with external quality inspection systems (camera) to clean at defined areas
- Cloth width: 200 mm / 7.87”
- Cloth roll diameter (dep. on repeat): 80 mm / 3.15”
- Cloth length: 13 m / 827”
- Max possible traversing speed: 1 m/s / 39.4”/s
- Exact plate thickness adjustment: 1 turn = 0.4 mm / 0.16”
- Optional: motorized version
- Touch screen: 10.4”
- Cleaning up to a width of 6 m / 236” possible